The government has encouraged us to stay home as much as possible, but if you need to head out for work or to run essential errands; Here are some things you should have in your bag
- Bottled Water : It is important to keep healthy regardless the virus outbreak. Your body will need to be hydrated so that you won’t fall sick easily. You need at least 2 litres of water a day. So keep one handy in your bag
- Hand Sanitiser: We are advised to not touch our face when we are out until we have cleaned them. It is very handy to carry this in your bag to clean your hand and public surface areas
- Mask : Wearing a mask in a crowded area ensures extra protection to prevent other people’s water droplets such as coughs and sneezes from your face.
- Gloves: Wearing gloves is also an extra precaution. Use disposable gloves when you know you will be touching or in contact with other unknown objects frequently but make sure to get rid of it immediately
- Tissue/ Wet wipes : This is helpful when cleaning surface areas in public places
- Vitamin C : This is also the time to ensure your body is getting all the vitamins it needs to maintain a strong immune system