What is Bronchitis ?
It can affect both adults and children. The lining of the main airways in the lungs becomes inflamed and swollen which restricts the air supply to the lungs making it difficult to breathe.
Types of Bronchitis
• Acute bronchitis: caused by an infection or exposure to chemicals (rare). Severe cases of acute bronchitis may progress to pneumonia. Usually last for 5 – 10 days
.• Chronic bronchitis: a more serious condition that develops over time. It is characterised by recurrent episodes of bronchitis that lasts for several months or years. In chronic bronchitis, the airways in the lungs become swollen and produce more mucus. Increase blockage in airways that cause difficulty in breathing. May last longer than 14 days
Signs & Symptoms of Bronchitis
-Fatigue / Tired
-Chills, Body Aches
What to do if you have Bronchitis ? NATURAL REMEDIES
- Hydrate and Drink more fluid. At least 2 litres a days
- Cloves, Ginger are great for Bronchitis. Sliced and chopped some and boiled in water. Drink the essence .
- Honey is also great for bronchitis. Either have a tablespoon every morning and evening or dilute it with warm water and drink
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables to boost your immune system