There are certain natural remedies that can reduce the pain of a toothache. However, a visit to the Dentist is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED when you have a toothache that persist more than a day.
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT A DENTIST IMMEDIATELY ?
– To get it checked thoroughly for proper treatment and preventative care
WHEN SHOULD YOU VISIT A DENTIST ?
– You should visit the Dentist immediately if you experience pain in your teeth or gums as delaying it might worsen the condition.
– For good dental care practise, visit the Dentist for checkup ever 4-6 months
Natural Remedies : The DOs
– Mix 1 teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water. Gargle it for 30 seconds every morning and evening. Please do not swallow. This will help reduce pain and swelling
– Cold compression to the swelling area including cheeks. This is a short term measurement but can help greatly in reducing swelling
– Crush garlic and put the paste on infected gum or tooth. You may also choose to chew the garlic. This is a folk’s remedy because garlic can help kill the bacteria . However, this does not guarantee 100% recovery and your should still see Dentist